LAS VEGAS, Nevada — UFC President Dana White attended LFA 63 last night in Belton, Texas. He was in attendance filming his hit reality television show ‘Lookin’ For A Fight’.
The event took place the Bell County Expo Center in Belton, Texas, which is located in the Centroplex of Texas. The main card was televised live and nationwide on AXS TV.
“We love having UFC President Dana White at our events,” stated LFA CEO Ed Soares. “He attended LFA 63 to film his hit reality show ‘Lookin’ For A Fight’. He picked a great event to come to as every fight on the card delivered from start to finish!”
LFA 63 delivered for the UFC boss as well as the thousands of fight fans that attended the event live in central Texas. The LFA 63 fight results are as follows.
Main Card (Results):
– Derrick Krantz defeated Justin Patterson via KO (Punches) at 2:27 of Round 1.
– Gabriel Silva defeated Jake Heffernan via KO (Punches) at 1:23 of Round 1.
– Hailey Cowan defeated Sarah Click via Submission (Rear Naked Choke) at 1:29 of Round 2.
– Rafael “Coxinha” Barbosa defeated Cameron Graves via Unanimous Decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28).
– Armando Villarreal defeated Devin Miller via KO (Ground n’ Pound) at 0:16 of Round 3.
– Kailan Hill defeated Jhonoven Pati via Unanimous Decision (30-27, 29-27, 30-27).
Preliminary Card (Results):
– Nico Echeverry defeated Steve Jones via TKO (Head Kick and Punches) at 3:27 of Round 3.
– Michael Murphy defeated Phillip Platt via KO (Punch) at 0:18 of Round 1.
– Katelyn Nicado defeated Kaitlin Ramirez via Split Decision (29-28, 29-28, 28-29).
– Melissa McCue defeated Sarah Foster via Submission (Triangle Choke) at 1:33 of Round 2.
– Jesse Fabila defeated Steffin Barrera via Submission (Standing Guillotine Choke) at 2:24 of Round 1.
In 2017, RFA and Legacy FC merged to form LFA, the premier developmental organization in Mixed Martial Arts. The combined forces of LFA launched the careers of over 150 athletes that have reached the pinnacle of MMA by competing in the UFC. In May 2018, the promotion joined the London Trust Media Holdings group of companies.
LFA 63 will be the second LFA event to take place in the Centroplex of Texas. It will also be the sixteenth time that LFA has traveled to “The Lone Star State” of Texas. The entire main card of LFA 63 will be televised live and nationwide on AXS TV at 9 p.m. ET / 6 p.m. PT.
LFA is a professional Mixed Martial Arts promotion that gives rising stars and top contenders the opportunity to prove their talent to fans and leaders in the industry. LFA was formed by the powerhouse merger between RFA and Legacy FC. LFA presents live Mixed Martial Arts events on a monthly basis around the United States including Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Denver, Dallas, and Houston. LFA can be seen live in over 53 million homes nationally through its television deal with AXS TV. Based in Las Vegas, NV, LFA is one of the most active and respected MMA organizations in the fastest growing sport in the world. (The Octagon, Ultimate Fighting Championship®, UFC®, and the eight-sided competition mat and cage design are registered trademarks owned exclusively by Zuffa, LLC. All rights reserved).
About AXS TV FIGHTS:
AXS TV FIGHTS presents more LIVE mixed martial arts and kickboxing events than any other television network every Friday night at 9pE/6pP. Events taking place on the west coast will be televised at 10pE/7pP. UFC Hall of Famer Pat Miletich, and veteran broadcaster Ron Kruck call all the action and Phoenix Carnevale reports from cageside as champions, challengers, and top prospects take center stage. AXS TV Fights can be found online, on Facebook, and on Twitter. AXS TV is widely distributed in the U.S. via AT&T U-verse, Charter, Comcast/Xfinity, DIRECTV, DISH, Sling TV, Suddenlink, Verizon FiOS, and other cable, satellite, telco and streaming providers. The network is also carried in Canada, Mexico, and the Caribbean.
About LONDON TRUST MEDIA:
London Trust Media is a diversified business focused on the Internet and media industries – bringing the Internet back to its original state and bringing power back to the people. London Trust Media runs the leading no-log VPN service provider in the world Private Internet Access (PIA) as well as Kore Asian Media, Linux Journal, freenode, Snoonet, JOG, BlockExplorer, and Provocateur. Please visit their website at www.londontrustmedia.com for more information.
This post was written by Ryan Bevins